Saturday, July 07, 2007

Le Bistrot

Met some of my friends for dinner at Le Bistrot at Stadium Walk. Nice cosy little french restaurant. The food is really good , and we had fun and cracked jokes. My friend brought his colleagues along, and we had a ball of a time. If you like good hearty french food , then I recommend this place. The portions are good. Entree + Main goes for $38 bucks, while Entree+ Main + Dessert at $48. I like the fixed pricing, and find it reasonable.

Go try it sometime! :D

2 comments:

said...

wah.... c'est trop cher...inc. svc + gst?

Minty said...

Exclude GST, I think.. We had 2 bottles of wine (my friend took his own bottle, plus we ordered a wine, so bill was rather steep later.. but without wine, I think it would be ok. I like the duck confit, though the yorkshire pork and lamb was v good too)