Saturday, July 07, 2007

Ken Japanese Noodle House - Orchard Plaza

Had a delicious bowl of Chashu ramen at this tiny Japanese eatery , right across cuppage plaza , beside Ah meng restaurant (which also serve good local foood) . The soup base of the ramen is very flavourful.. and marvellous. I'd go back again if I can..Highly recommended..

Watched transformers after that.. I find it ok.. entertaining, but I wont be watching it again.. Story line is so so. I wonder whats the deal with 'aliens'. Many hollywood films would invariably talk about aliens, etc. Sometimes I wonder if its the workings of scientology.. or who knows, there maybe 'aliens'..:p

As usual, the machines fighting against each other remind me of the 'tumble and rumble' games Americans so love. think WWF, American Football, Monster Wheels.. Of course the graphics are great, alot more fine than the tumble and rumble of these 'loud antics, but still, tis not far off.

The last 30 minutes was rather slow.. lengthy fight and all, I lost focus. I mean its entertaining (some parts were v funny) and earlier part was nice, but still.. how much more can you fight?

So given a chance, I wont watch it again..

2 comments:

Minty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
J Tang said...

I am so jealous! I've heard about this place.. just been too lazy to look for it..

JT