Monday, June 18, 2007

GSS - disappointing

Think GSS is rather disappointing.went to town on sat late noon before my dinner appt. Just see crowds everywhere, and I immediately felt claustrophobic. Cant imagine when the island should hit 6.5 million. Wonder how would I feel then?

Saw some special promotions on tiger air, and itching to plan some holiday trip in december this year. Alas, hard to find kaki. One of the pitfalls of been a single at my age is finding kaki to travel with. Plus its usually not that easy to coordinate leave and the place to travel to. Perhaps I gotta ask my mum to travel with me! Though she has mentioned that she would want to save the money for next year, for a trip to Brazil instead.

Caught the travel bug, keep feeling the urge to get away. I am probably making up for lost time as I havent gone anywhere for the past 2 years.

My photos from Manado can only be up in July. My friends can only pass me when we next meet for dinner on July 5th. So will share later.

Meantime, I would have to make do with whiling my time in Singapore.

No comments: