Monday, September 25, 2006

Vibes Restaurant, Meritus Negara

I am lazy with photos. In the end, I only took 1 photo of my mushroom soup... (if my handphone also comes with good camera, maybe I would be less lazy!). The buffet is good, true to brazilian tradition. Too bad they didnt have chicken hearts tonight..But there's a good spread of salads, cheeses, pastas, and cute brazilian waiters would go around, serving up different cuts of meats like beef, lamb , chicken and even pineapple carmelised with cinnamon ! At 50% off for ladies,its really worth it, and they have chocolate fondue at the buffet line too. Yummy! Also saw some really thin Brazilian ladies having buffet.. We were all wondering where their weight went to! Its fully packed today and my friend had made a booking 2 weeks or so back. Gotta book early, its highly popular on Mondays.

As usual we had a good time, laughing at silly jokes, etc. My friends have comic timing, especially YK. He just cracks us up! I am already looking forward to the next dinner! Indeed, nothing beats good company with great friends and laughter to destress a blue Monday.

2 comments:

Growing Up said...

Pretty cool! You're taking Spanish? Anyway, is the buffet well worth the advance booking?

Love, Khay

Minty said...

The food is good ,especially if you love meat, though the salad bar also offers a good selection (with raw oysters, cold crab, spagetti cooked in the way you want, etc). Used to take spanish 3 years back,the group of us didnt continue, but we kept in touch through the years.